So many of my clients have had to cancel their newborn photography sessions because of the Coronavirus. It makes me so sad that I won’t be able to photograph their newborn babies while they’re still truly newborns. I know it makes you new parents sad as well.
I decided I would record a series of videos teaching you how to do newborn photography at home.
I’ll walk you step-by-step through the newborn photography process, including
- Picking out blankets and fabrics to use as backdrops
- Keeping your baby safe and comfortable during your DIY newborn shoot
- How to use window light to get the very best newborn photos
- How to use items you probably already own, like a blow dryer, bags of rice, and aluminum foil to help you create beautiful newborn photos.
- How to pose your baby in some of my favorite newborn photography poses.
I know some of you are going through challenging financial times right now. You may be laid off, or out of work, and unable to afford to buy anything but the basic necessities for your new baby. That’s why I am sharing these videos for free on my Facebook page. You can access these free DIY newborn photoshoot videos on my Facebook page by clicking here.
If you would like to purchase this DIY Newborn Photoshoot series, click here.
Either way, I hope you find these videos fun and educational, and I hope they help you to take some fantastic pictures of your newborn baby at home.